On 14 June 2016 at 00:53, frantisek holop <min...@obiit.org> wrote:

> the acer travelmate b115-m is an el cheapo netbook
> with no moving parts if you stick an ssd in it.

Thanks for the addition and dmesg. Do you know if all the Travelmate B115's
are fanless or only the M models, not MP or P? What about the B116's and
B117's? Actually, are all the Travelmate B's fanless?

> it suspends, resumes, most things work;
> the clickpad and the wifi being notable exceptions.

Does this mean that despite dmesg recognition, the pms0 device somehow does
not work at all (=need external mouse), or does this mean just
fancy-schmancy gesturing support won't work (limiting the pad to working
like a conventional trackpad)?
Is the apparent absence of separate trackpad buttons (as per pics I
googled) an issue? Can the pad's lower parts work like buttons, or is it
only tap-to-click (which I seriously hate)?

I see some models have a touchscreen. Does yours? Do all of them? (I'd
rather do without that.)

Is the glossy screen annoying? (I prefer matte.)

Thanks again.