Hi All,

It seems that gcc-libs-4.9.3p3 collides with libgfortran-4.3.1p16, which is required by gfortran-4.2.1p15. I have run into this issue a couple of times, when I tried to install various packages. The following message appeared when I tried to install gnucash, which requires webkit-2.4.9p4v1, which in turn requires gcc-libs-4.9.3p3:

Collision in gcc-libs-4.9.3p3: the following files already exist
/usr/local/lib/libgfortran.la (libgfortran-4.2.1p16 and gcc-libs-4.9.3p3)
Can't install webkit-2.4.9p4v1: can't resolve gcc-libs-4.9.3p3

I installed OpenBSD recently, on this Toshiba Satellite L505 laptop, and I have applied all the published security patches. Beyond that, I have no idea how to resolve this collision issue. I do need to keep this gfortran package on my system for my scientific research. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Best,
Qingshan