Great ideas! Thank you Pierre!

-----Original Message-----
From: BARDOU Pierre [mailto:bardo...@mipih.fr]
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2016 8:51 AM
To: Difan Zhao <difan.z...@pason.com>
Cc: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: RE: ratble and rdomain support on dhcpd and openvpn

Hi,

OpenVPN does not support rdomains and probably never will, as it is
OpenBSD-specific.

I had some success by running it in the default rdomain an then dispatching
the clients in different rdomains via PF. But this was for server mode.
Maybe you can do something like that for the client, like running it in the
default rdomain and make PF rules in your rdomain 200 to send relevant packets
to the VPN.
You might also use "route -T 200 exec openvpn ..." and a script, which will
set the rdomain on connection. Look at the --up parameter of the OpenVPN man
page.

--
Cordialement,
Pierre BARDOU