Hey,

On 07/22/16 10:29, Alexander Hall wrote:
How did you install the system? If you didn't already, use the installer and
point it at the softraid disk (likely sd2). If that doesn't help, please show
what happens.

"i am unable to boot" tells us nothing.

i used the installer for installing OpenBSD. I selected sd2 during the install process and created a GPT layout on that disc. Then it continues by installing it normally. But in the last step i get the following error message:

installboot: no OpenBSD partition
Failed to install bootblocks.
You will not be able to boot OpenBSD from sd2

I asume thats because OpenBSD cannot boot from GPT? Only from MBR?
Thanks and greetings
Leo