Sorry to bother the list with this, but still stumped after two days.

Trying to switch from nginx to httpd, but there's just one thing left:

Having the webserver pass some URLs to another port:

# working nginx config:
http {
  server {
    listen   80;
    # serving static here
    root /var/www/htdocs/test;
    # but this URL is sent to Ruby rack server
    location = /hello {
      proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:3000;
    }
  }
}

I'm assuming I need relayd to do this, but still stumped after two days of
reading and experimenting with man 5 relayd.conf.

Found this answer from Reyk from two years ago:
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=140508090726719&w=2
... but maybe the syntax has changed since then, since relayd gives a syntax
error for that example, and any variation of it I've tried.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.