I do not think that this is completely accurate.

Sometimes people will not listen, but sometimes they will.

--
Raul

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 5:06 PM, dsendkowski <dsendkow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I really don't know why you, Theo, burn so much energy on such discussions.
It doesn't make any sense. If someone wants to complain they will anyway. No
matter what you say they will keep complaining. It is impossible to fulfill
everybody's requirements so if someone is not satisfied than it is their
problem, not yours.

Date: 8/2/16  21:13  (GMT+01:00) To: Sonic <sonicsm...@gmail.com> Cc:
bytevolc...@safe-mail.net, Marc Espie <es...@nerim.net>, misc
<misc@openbsd.org> Subject: Re: tmpfs