On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 12:43 AM, Alessandro DE LAURENZIS
<jus...@atlantide.t28.net> wrote:
> Actually, my trial on -current was too quick; maybe there was something in
> the browser's cache... Anyhow, I confirm that cvsweb works flawlessly in
> -current.
>
> Now: any chance to have this working on the 5.9 machine? I tried to upgrade
> httpd(8) only (compiling from -current source), but i still see the
> misbehaviour;
> maybe some other libs involved?

"To have it working on the 5.9 machine, upgrade the 5.9 machine to run 6.0"

(Figuring out which fix in the last 6 months fixed this would take
*someone's* brain power.  If it matters to you, why aren't you
contributing that research to the OpenBSD community instead of asking
someone else to do that work?  It's simple: just take your 5.9 box and
walk it forward diff by diff until you find the change that fixed
things!  If you had been tracking -current on a regular basis then
this wouldn't hard to answer..but now you're basically asking people
to try to remember something from up to 6 months ago.  Do you remember
the *side-effects* of stuff you dealt with 3 months ago?  4 months
ago?  5 months ago?)