Hi,

Recently I got a Banana Pi R1 (the one with 5 RJ 45 slots).  Physically it
looks like it has 1 RJ45 slot in one circuit and the 4 others in another.

As a test I ran raspbian OS on it and it worked.  For OpenBSD I got it to
get to to boot prompt and it loads the kernel but from then on it switches
to com0 which I don't have set up on this board.  Is there any way to make
the HDMI vga work?

As it boots blindly I suspect it either panics or the RJ45 devices are not
detected as I modified the bsd.rd kernel by placing a /auto_install.conf
file into the root ala autoinstall(8), and watched the network traffic
emanating from this computer.  None afaict.

I'M wondering if there is any hints I could try to see any activity from this
little device?  I don't have another armv7 device so compiling is a nono,
however I can extract the ramdisk from bsd.rd and modify it and put it back
into bsd.rd.

I could donate this BPI but I'd rather donate money.  It cost around what
I usually donate every half year so it's only 3 months before I do a
paypal donation.

Regards,

-peter