I've got a Toshiba NB305 netbook that's been my daily-use laptop for more
than 6 years now. The last fresh install I did was OpenBSD 4.9-RELEASE in
early May 2011. I've been quite happy with how it works, and I've been
doing bsd.rd upgrades and M:Tier binary updates ever since.

There is a lot of seemingly unused cruft in /usr/local/lib -- stuff with an
atime of my last level 0 dump several months ago.   Looks like pkg_add -u
left a bunch of stuff behind. Is there a recommended way to clean this
stuff up, or should I just start chopping away with something like:

find /usr/local/lib -type f -atime +90 | doas xargs rm

(after a new level 0 dump, obviously...)