On 2016/09/09 18:01, Holger Glaess wrote:
> > On 2016-09-09, Holger Glaess <gla...@glaessixs.de> wrote:
> >>         inet6 2001:4dd0:af15:483d:20d:48ff:fe26:7a1f ->  prefixlen 64
> >> autoconf pltime 559190 vltime 2546390
> >>         inet6 2001:4dd0:af15:cbd9:20d:48ff:fe26:7a1f ->  prefixlen 64
> >> autoconf pltime 604767 vltime 2591967
> >
> > That's fun, you have autoconfigured addresses from two separate prefixes.
> >
> > If the ISP are going to move you around between prefixes, they should
> > probably lower pltime/vtime.
> >
> >> if do an
> >>
> >> pass out on $pppoe_if inet6 from { fe80::/64 , fde0::/64 , fd00::/64 }
> >> any nat-to ($pppoe_if)
> >>
> >> he use the :7a1f ip as nat addr that do not work.
> >
> > If it doesn't work, it shouldn't be on the interface..
> >
> >> pass out on $pppoe_if inet6 from { fe80::/64 , fde0::/64 , fd00::/64 }
> >> any nat-to ($pppoe_if:0)
> >>
> >> he use the Link local addr for nat it fails.
> >
> > I think that's incorrect behaviour. But fixing it wouldn't necessarily
> > solve your problem; any standard addresses (not link-local,
> > etc) configured on the interface are meant to be equally valid.
> >
> > You shouldn't need to nat though - the expected setup for an ISP is for
> > them to run DHCPv6 prefix delegation, which would allow them to handover
> > one or more prefixes for you to useon internal networks (a client like
> > dhcpcd can configure them for you, and rtadvd will pick up the prefixes
> > automatically).
> >

> thats true because how can i do this with rdomains ?
>
> in my home setup , i have the dsl provider and as second line
> an cable provider both in a separate rdomain .
>
> how can i say rtadvd to listen i a rdomain ( this i know ) and
> then he advertise to an other rdomain.
>
> in this case i use private ipv6 addresse in my rdomain 0 .

Ah - that wasn't in the original description :) I think that is probably
not possible to do automatically with the current code.

Maybe you could parse the address list from ifconfig and update rtadvd's
configuration from a script and restart it (in that case you will also
need to make sure you keep pltime/vltime low so that clients are able to
change network when needed) ...

In general, this is an area that IPv6 copes with poorly. I think that
the specs expect this to be done either by advertising multiple routable
v6 prefixes on the inside network (which means that end hosts make
routing decisions; not very helpful in a controlled environment), or by
advertising your own prefix with BGP etc.