Very shortcutted the PAE is for 32bits to allow more RAM like 64bits
processors. Search the math about those RAM numbers regarding CPU
architecture.
Some (very old) 32 bits processors may lack the NX bit.

64 bits all have the NX bit.

You should use amd64.

As a side note, in the processor you've linked here it says it will launch
in the first quarter of 2017, so if what says there is true you have to
wait a little longer to upgrade.