Hello Anton,

Thank you very much for your awesome help !

I was aiming for a ~3000-7000 ATI Radeon video based on what I read on the
Internet but you really helped me there to avoid wrong choices while
buying. I feel grateful for your nice gesture, thanks again.
Anyway as you said even if for some reason I might have troubles again to
fix resolution, they are quite cheap so no worries !

If I manage to fix this first resolution issue in the future it will be my
pleasure to support OpenBSD developpers in the future by buying you 6.1 or
other products !
Feels so great when you type "tcpdump -i yournetworkinterface" and you just
see packets filtered :) so packet filter all the way !! I really like the
OpenBSD philosophy on documentation, the idea that you improve yourself by
learning progressively, that OpenBSD developpers do things that work or
they avoid doing it and that they rely on the Internet to change this way.
A great headlight into the night :)
I can't wait to receive my new video card and discover Unix/BSD world :)

Kind regards