On Donnerstag, 22. September 2016 12:58:37 PYT L. V. Lammert wrote:
> There have been some good discussions lately about HW capable of running a
> lot of traffic, .. but this question is about the other end of the
> spectrum.
>
> Have a need for a small FW appliance that can be used to protect a single
> machine and provide a simple way to whitelist a single IP or two.
>
> Two HW ethernet ports, OBSD compatible, small form factor, low cost.
>
> Any recommendations?
>
>       Thanks!
>
>       Lee
PC Engines ALIX.2D2 System Board (i386)
Interfaces: VIA VT6105M RhineIII
I have been using that one for 3 1/2 years now as a router and FW - no
complaints
or for a little more you get
PC Engines APU.2C2
which is amd64, has far more RAM and three Gigabit-ports.
Interfaces: Realtek 8168
Look for a Bundle; it includes board, wallwart, memory-card and cabinet.
Cabinet has lower profile than the one for ALIX, only 168 x 157 x 30 mm

You're welcome
Eike
--
Eike Lantzsch ZP6CGE
“Do you actually know what you are reading?”