On 09/23/16 13:28, yra ten wrote:
I've been looking for a solution, and then stumbled on this:
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=138477729520448&w=2
So it looks like OpenBSD's bootloader needs too be in first 128 GB of
the disk. As for dualbooting I want to use OpenBSD
but I'll sonn start college, and we have digital logic class in firs
semester, and I will be required to use Xilinx ISE on their
machines so I want to have it on my PC too. As far as I know Xilinx
ISE supports only Windows and Linux, and OpenBSD
6.0 no longer supports linux_compat, so that's why I went with dual booting.

Or run it all on OpenBSD and run Windows and Linux in qemu from ports.

Works for me ;~)

Fred