after all, it revealed to be just fiber connection fucked up, and causing the enormous packet drops. sorry for the noise

On 29.09.16 10:48, Gregory Edigarov wrote:
Hi,

Need an advice.

I have a bgp router with 3 interfaces:

em0 (xxx.yyy,zzz.1/24),
em1, em2 - looking at uplinks

bgp is up and running, packets are forwarded just fine. also there is nsd, listening on both em1,em2 serving my reverse zone.

so far everything works.

now I want this host also be a resolver for lan, that sits on xxx.yyy,zzz.1

here is what I have in unbound.conf

server:
        verbosity: 1
        outgoing-interface: 0.0.0.0
        interface: 127.0.0.1
        interface:
        access-control: 127.0.0.0/8 allow
        access-control: xxx.yyy.zzz.0/24 allow
        access-control: ::1 allow
        access-control: ::ffff:127.0.0.1 allow
        root-hints: /etc/unbound/root.hints

some hosts are resolving correctly, for example google.com, but many have SERVFAIL.

if I have
outgoing-interface: xxx.yyy.zzz.1

nothing works.

so the question is: how to make unbound work in such setup?

thank you.

--

With best regards,

    Gregory Edigarov