Von: Renato Westphal <renatowestp...@gmail.com>
An: Jens Sauer <sauer.j...@yahoo.de>
CC: "misc@openbsd.org" <misc@openbsd.org>
Gesendet: 17:27 Montag, 3.Oktober 2016
Betreff: Re: Looking for DMVPN implementation

> Hi OpenBSD community,
>
> i'm looking for an OpenSource implementation of DMVPN (Dynamic Multipoint
Virtual private network).

> Currently i just found the draft (from 2013) :
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-detienne-dmvpn-00
>
> Comming from Cisco and would be pleased to see it under OpenBSD.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/security/dynamic-multipo
int-vpn-dmvpn/DMVPN_Overview.pdf

> Hope i could get an advice in how to implement (use) it under OpenDSD.

Hi Jens,

I already started working on this in g2k16 and I should have something
to show in a few months. In the hackathon, claudio@ gave me some
pointers on how to add multipoint support in gre(4) and right now I'm
evaluating how to design nhrpd(8) in the best way possible (including
the integration with iked(8) - only IKEv2 will be supported).

I'll let you know when I have something ready.

Cheers,
--
Renato Westphal