> On 04/10/2016, at 18:48, Pavel Korovin <p...@tristero.se> wrote:

>> static-port
>>>
>>> Zé, do you have an interface with the address 192.168.100.3 on your
>>> wanderer?
>>
>> No
>
> Then how your pf rewrites the address to 192.168.100.3? I believe there
> must be an interface with the address specified in the rewrite rules.
> Otherwise, pf rule won't do anything.
> Did you check "tcpdump -i enc0" output?

Hey, like I said, it works for me. I don't know enough to give you a proper
answer to that, I just know that it works like this. I could speculate, but it
would probably amount to noise, so I won't.

Also, like I indicated, adding srcnat to the roaming machine's iked.conf
breaks the setup for me, as the tunnel is established but nothing goes
through.