Subject: An AR9280 as an Access Point
Local Time: October 11, 2016 6:04 PM
UTC Time: October 11, 2016 4:04 PM
From: physk...@tutanota.com
To: misc@openbsd.org

Hello!

I'd asked a related question on the OpenBSD subreddit, and someone
pointed me here. Hope this is appropriate.
https://www.reddit.com/r/openbsd/comments/56lzhu/which_wifi_card_to_make_an_access_point

Does anyone know how good a WiFi Access Point I could make of the
Atheros AR9280 card (Compex-wle200nx) offered by the guys at PC Engines:
http://www.pcengines.ch/wle200nx.htm

Thanks a lot!