Hi,

Since vmm is now enabled, I thought I would have a play.

So far so good, but I've not managed to get the host on the internet
yet.

If I set up a vmm VM on my laptop, we have on the host:

 * iwn0 providing internet access to the host
 * tap0 connected to vio0 in the guest.

What is the reccommended way to give the guest internet access via iwn0?

I thought I could bridge the interfaces using bridge(4), but it seems I
am wrong. (I have a vague recollection that a bridge involving a
wireless interface doesn't do as one might expect, but I don't recall
the exact details).

(I also tried routing between the two interfaces, using static addresses
for tap0 and vio0, then adding a default route in the guest and a static
route in the host. I was able to ping between the host and guest via
tap, but I couldn't ping between subnets.)

(Yep, I have net.inet.ip.forwarding=1).

Cheers

--
Best Regards