I've acquired an AMD Sapphire Nitro Radeon RX460 video card, a
recently released (August 2016) GPU which is attractive for its
good performance and low TDP.  On amd64-current #2488 Sep 24 2016
it is detected as:

vga1 at pci1 dev 0 function 0 vendor "ATI", unknown product 0x67ef rev 0xcf

There is currently no listed support for this series in the
manpage, so as expected radeondrm does not attach and there
is no KMS or X acceleration.

AMD released[0] an open source Linux driver along with the hardware.
Because this card has a new (Polaris) chipset, does/will support for
this chipset in OpenBSD eventually come from upstream somewhere or
from an OpenBSD developer doing a driver port (in which case, would
a hardware donation have value)?

[0] http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amdgpu-rx480-linux&num=2

OT: While exploring the source tree at /usr/src/sys/dev/pci/drm/radeon/
I found a few typo nits, would patches come here?