There needs to be a new law like Godwin's Law that states that any
technical discussion will eventually and inevitably lead to
Hitchhiker's Guide references.

But to follow on from what Raul said, it may be impossible to make
your system 100% secure without violating part 15 of the FCC rules,
probably along with several other parts.

--
Aaron Mason - Programmer, open source addict
I've taken my software vows - for beta or for worse