There's no technical reason that I know of, just as far as I know, nobody
has written the code.

On 19 October 2016 07:42:54 Mik J <> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your answers and new ideas.

Stuart, why is it not possible. Is it a real limitation or because openbsd
is just not coded to do that and it could be possible if the proper code
was implemented ?

Thank you

Le Mardi 18 octobre 2016 0h04, Alexander Hall <> a écrit
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 11:34:02AM +0000, Mik J wrote:

 It is possible to redirect the boot sequence to the console using
 # cat /etc/boot.conf
 set tty com0
 But then there is no screen output. How is it possible to have both of

 Thank you

This does not answer your question, but I'd like to point you at

# dmesg -s

which may or may not be an alternative solution to the problem at hand.