There's no technical reason that I know of, just as far as I know, nobody
has written the code.

On 19 October 2016 07:42:54 Mik J <mikyde...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your answers and new ideas.

Stuart, why is it not possible. Is it a real limitation or because openbsd
is just not coded to do that and it could be possible if the proper code
was implemented ?

Thank you

Le Mardi 18 octobre 2016 0h04, Alexander Hall <alexan...@beard.se> a écrit
:
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 11:34:02AM +0000, Mik J wrote:

 Hello,
 It is possible to redirect the boot sequence to the console using
 # cat /etc/boot.conf
 set tty com0
 But then there is no screen output. How is it possible to have both of
them
?

 Thank you

This does not answer your question, but I'd like to point you at

# dmesg -s

which may or may not be an alternative solution to the problem at hand.

/Alexander