Hi,

I'd like to do limit bandwidth on gre tunnel protected with ipsec in
transport mode.

I've set single default queue on gre interface, matched everything
that goes out to that queue, and finally passed everything out that
interface:

# SNIP
queue mother on gre204 bandwidth 25M min 25M max 25M
   queue child parent mother bandwidth 25M default
match out on gre204 inet all set queue child
pass out on gre 204 inet all
# SNIP

In `systat rules` i see counter for both match and pass rules
increasing, but `systat queues` doesn't count anything.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to queue on physical interface? If so,
how can I classify different types of traffic to separate queues later
on, since tcpdump on physical interface sees only esp traffic?

Thank you in advance,
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/