I am (almost) total newbie in respect with networks. Currently in process
of building my own firewall/gateway for home network (based on APU 2C4),
I've decided to take the right (and difficult, at least for me) way of
doing so by using OpenBSD's pf.
Peter's excellent book is my main help and knowledge source and I am
grateful it has been written :-)