Hi

I did a complete new install of OpenBSD 6.0-current today.

After first boot I followed FAQ, sent dmesg, and read afterboot(8) but I
am running in some trouble downloading the initial ports.tar.gz,
packages install and DNS works fine. Just found out that Ntpd in
/var/log/messages shows the same error. Any ideas, what I could do?
Thanks oliver

---
FTP:
#  ftp https://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/$(uname -r)/ports.tar.gz
Trying 129.128.5.191...
Requesting https://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/6.0/ports.tar.gz
ftp: SSL read error: handshake failed: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
#
---
NTPD:

WRONG DATE Mar  7 04:30:07 Hostname ntpd[51018]: tls write failed:
172.217.19.164 (www.google.com): handshake failed: error:14090086:SSL