Trying to find out if anyone has had any luck with
OBSD on a Lenovo Yoga 2 11 or anything close
to that model in the Yoga line. I got it to boot off
usb using amd64 iso due to the Yoga using UEFI.
I hadn’t ran OBSD in quite a while, dumbassed
out & forgot to save a dmesg or ifconfig output,
but I know from both the system didn’t recognize
any network device like fxp0, eth0, etc., e.g. Only
showed the lo0, enc0, & pflog0. I’m aware of
/etc/firmware and from what I read it recognizes
the network device & sees it needs a firmware fix
the system does it on it’s own, but I guess that’s
not gonna happen if the system doesn’t even
recognize a network device. If anyone’s had any
luck at all with a Yoga 2 series I would surely
appreciate push in the right direction. Thx.