On 1/7/2017 3:19 PM, Peter Membrey wrote:
Hi all,

I've gotten OpenBSD up and running on a new Intel NUC, but unfortunately
Skylake isn't supported. I was able to get X working in software accelerated
mode, but it would be great to see true support for the chipset. Unfortunately
I don't have the necessary skills to work on this myself, but I am willing to
put my money where my mouth is.

I realise that for a lot of people, the issue is time and not money, but that
aside, would anybody be interested in focusing on adding support for Skylake?
The deliverable would be getting Skylake support merged.

Happy to discuss what sort of funding would be needed.

I would also be interested in helping fund Skylake support. Happy to donate some upfront to anyone interested in working on Skylake.

-Adam