On 13 Jan 2017, aretes wrote:

> I'm trying to move a small business email server from an older OpenBSD using
> sendmail to one with OpenBSD 6.0 using OpenSMTPD.
>
> The current email server has:
> - a certificate (used by StartTLS)

You can use openssl to set up keys and put pki directives into
smtpd.conf.

> - MS Outlook clients using pop3 to retrieve their mail

I use dovecot for this kind of thing. Pay especial attention to its
10-auth.conf and 10-ssl.conf.

> - OpenWebmail for non-local client access

Never tried it.

> I've not found the correct search results to show to how to do this. What I'd
> really like to find is an example "smtpd.conf" showing the required entries.
>
> Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Don't first rely on search results, take a *good* look through the
manpages and example configuration files provided in the base system,
they're pretty great. If you have any questions after reading them
then read them again and search for the specific issue in this list's
archives. Good luck!

-- Mark