Hi there,

maybe its important to notice that the provider change also changed the way we connect to the net.

we had a provider router that was basically transperent so my soekris could add a static route with her internal ip and it worked.

now we have a modem7router that is not transperent and not manageable at all (telecolumbus for the german readers).

so I can define a route with the internal ip as gateway but its not really working for me, at least not with a ping. Beside that the traffic is going through somehow maybe because pf is doing some of the work here.

So maybe someone out there has some ideas how to overcome this problem too.

Regards

Markus