Hi there,

just like to get opinions or examples of OpenBSd as guest on a hypervisor. I had it running on a VMware Host but since the free version is missing quiet a lot features I was wondering where to look at. I also tried Hyper-V from MS and this looks qiet ok. So if the "virtual" guys like to share there expericence it would be nice. Im open for every thing so KVM or BHive are points Ive looked at but haven't tried for now.

thanks for the input

regards
--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT