Hi,

On 03/29/17 11:42, Janne Johansson wrote:
As a non-obsd dev but fan of running non-mainstream platforms, things like
this feels like a guarantee that those languages don't really hit off on
anything that isn't arm64 or amd64 (or i386):

and for that reason firefox will become less portable in the future... I fear bye bye firefox on PPC, Sparc... even on Linux and of course worse on BSD or older version of MacOS. I don't know about MIPS but it will be in the same park.

You loose years of of work on GCC and clang platform support that give your application portability!

Riccardo