I can't say with 100% certainty, but it's unlikely.  The tutorials are not
typically recorded.  (Among other things, AFAIK the people who do the
recording are only present for the conference itself.)  There's also the
matter of the tutorials not  necessarily being covered by the same broadcast
license (hmm, I wonder if Henning will consent this year?).  I don't have
anything to do with any of those parts of the conference, so I can't speak to
the details.

The slides and material are sometimes - not always - made available afterward,
and that depends on the individual presenters.  Max is working for RIPE -
which makes large amounts of their material available for free - and Peter
historically makes his material available online for free, so I therefore have
at least moderate hopes that they'll be able to find a way to sort out the
copyright issues and get the slides put up somewhere.

-Adam