Il 15/04/2017 11:20, Stuart Henderson ha scritto:
On 2017-04-15, Alessandro Baggi <alessandro.ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
this morning I'm upgrading my obsd firewall 5.8 to 5.9.

5.9 is out of support now. I'd strongly recommend moving to 6.1 which
was released last week.

When I try to connect to ftp.openbsd.org from shell using ftp I got
connection refused. The same behaviour with different hosts. Trying to
connect to other ftp all works fine. So I've changed pkg_path to another
ftp mirror and pkg_add -u worked.

That site only does http/https now. But unless you're in Alberta the
other mirrors are likely to be a better choice anyway.

I know that 5.9 is out of support with release of 6.1. Today I'm upgrading from 5.8 -> 5.9 -> 6.0 -> 6.1.

thank you for suggestions.