I need some advices about VPN.

We have 2 offices, each is connected via ADSL to the Internet with a
dynamic IP.
One office uses OpenBSD as the firewall and the other uses the firewall
functions of the ADSL modem.
That can be changed so that both offices use OpenBSD for firewalls.
We have full access to the firewalls at the 2 offices.

And we also have 2 servers with static IPs. They are hosted (colo) by a
hosting company in an other country.
We have no idea what sort of firewall the hosting company is using.

We need to have VPN between the 2 offices and optionally with the
hosting servers.
All the PCs in 2 offices need to see each other.

Should we use IPSec or use OpenVPN?
Any pros and cons b/w the 2 ways for our environments?

Thanks,
Zoong