I think I found a way to configure the redis.conf to connect to redis
through a unix socket instead, which will seem to clean up some stuff. If I
need to later, I could probably spawn a process to relay commands from a
unix socket to an inet socket that is limited to a single port through a
different user through pf (and when I get a more serious machine, possibly
through a unique interface). Most importantly, I need it for session cache
for multiple processes.