> OpenBSD is moving ahead on armv7, arm64, and mips64 (loongson, octeon, sgi)
> as viable alternatives to i386/amd64. Other platforms are not well supported
> usually due to lack of available hardware and, therefore, developer
> interest.
>
> Chris

Sorry for off-topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread, it's
just a small question. Is OpenBSD "moving ahead" to mips32 too under
this mentioned move? :) More specifically is there an effort to run it
on such a mips SBC like Imagination's Mips Creator CI20? I know it's
just a tiny mini-PC, not a sever thingy, but it's not worse than
Raspperry Pi by the hardware capabilies.
I am asking because I am trying to write an UEFI implementation on it,
xD and am wondering if OpenBSD had support for this board, would it
use efi loader approach on this architecture or not.
I know, there is no UEFI support for mips even in the UEFI
specification, that's why I am doing my attempt. :)