hi there,

just had some strange encounter, I was wondering why I don't get mail from this list for a while.

So I did some digging and found that even 192.43.244.163 was whitelisted with like 32k mails delivered there are also GREY entries for this ip. so I checked my blacklists, nothing to find and then I thought okay check the list from the bgp-spamd project and to my surprise I found 192.43.244.163 in the table. I deleted it and my mails from this list coming in again. since I didnt do anything lately on my setup I wonder if someone else had this encounter.

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT