On dual-booting:

I have set up Windows/OpenBSD dual-boot quite a few times. Windows 7 and
Windows 10 instructions are all about the same, and the information in the
FAQ on multi-booting has enough info to get you started.
https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq4.html#Multibooting

First, always have good backups, but especially make sure anything
important is backed up and tested before you embark on dual-booting with
Windows. It works best with a fresh install of everything, though. Use the
Windows installer to partition the drive. I like to have three partitions:
1 for Windows, 1 for OpenBSD and one for sharing files between the two.
Install Windows on the first partition.

Carefully install OpenBSD on the second partition. If memory serves
correctly, I had to shell out of the installer, use fdisk to change the
partition type of the OpenBSD partition, then go back into the installer
and tell it to use that partition. BE REALLY CAREFUL using fdisk and
setting up your partitions. after install, follow the FAQ guidance on using
dd to copy the PBR. I mounted a USB stick from the install environment and
copied the PBR to that, then to Windows.

Back in Windows, if you didn't f*** it up with the OpenBSD installer,
follow the FAQ guidance on using BCDEdit, or perhaps, use the free (for
non-commercial use) BCDEdit to add OpenBSD to the Windows bootloader.
Reboot. Get into OpenBSD, if you followed the instructions correctly.
Install exfat-fuse from packages, and use the mkfs.exfat tool to format the
third partition for shared files. For whatever reason, Windows doesn't like
to format hard disk partitions as Exfat, but you can do it from OpenBSD
easily enough.

Did I mention you should back up your data? Even I have messed up a few
times. Fortunately, it was just a fresh Windows install that got clobbered
last time I botched it.

Good luck. I hope you come to enjoy OpenBSD as much as I do.