Hi there,

I was wondering if there is something like that for migration an exisiting openLDAP directory to ldapd?

I took a look at he config files and some stuff was basically the same information with diffrent syntax.

The aim ist to make working with ldap authentication and opensmtp as simple as possible. So since ldapd and smtpd bothe ship with the system I thought this would be the way to go.

Since I dont have much experience with both tools I was looking for some advice from all the gurus out there :)

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT