On 20 Jun 2017 at 14:17, Alen Mistric wrote:

> Howdy!
>
> I have a global table defined in pf.conf that I would like to use in
> both the main rule set and inside an anchor. However, I keep getting
> a namespace collision when I reload the configuration file. I can't
> quite figure out from reading the man pages if you're not supposed
> to use a global table inside an anchor or if I'm just doing it the
> wrong way. Any ideas?

Unfortunately, this is a known limitation in current PF -- you can use global
tables
in an anchor strictly in read-only mode. Any attempt to modify a table within
an
anchor results in the creation of an anchor-local table with identical name
which
also prevents any subsequent access to the global table.