Early this morning I sent a private message to the OP to understand why he was
asking this question. It looked from his reply that the objective was to find
whether someone had entered the same IP address on different workstations and
accessed some unauthorized site.

Not sure if the following is a good suggestion but I thought if he looked at
/var/log/messages on his firewall he may be able to see stuff such as:

Jun 23 01:53:12 fw1 /bsd: arp info overwritten for 10.20.0.216 by
58:55:ca:43:83:91 on em0

Jun 23 01:53:12 fw1 /bsd: arp info overwritten for 10.20.0.216 by
00:f7:6f:d4:3d:b6 on em0

etc. and correlate back.

Vijay

Sent from my iPhone