I have two laptops that dual boot Windows due to some proprietary software
I need for amateur radio programming (okay, and Steam on occasion). Part of
my usual upgrade process is to make a new openbsd.pbr and put it on the
Windows partition every time. I've checksummed this file a number of times
before installing it, and it does occasionally change, but not between
every release.