Hi Thomas,

I used to work for Cumulus and the tricky part with this is that you need to
get access to the broadcom (and melanox) shipsets, which is not trivial and
costly.

I would love to see a BSD running on open networking equipment!

There are more NOS out there but they have their own speciality. Cumulus is the
most generic to the deploy. There is also BigSwitch and IP Fusion.

Mischa