On 2017-07-19 06:39:04, Bernard Mentink <bment...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank Bryan,
>
> I guess that would have to go in .kshrc? I think that is the default shell
> for OpenBSD right?

It would depend on the shell you're actually using.  If you
haven't installed or aren't using another shell, then .kshrc is
what you would want.

You could also try temporarily testing this by opening an xterm
(or whatever terminal program you prefer) and setting that
environment variable, and then launching your browser from within
the terminal so it picks up the new environment variable.

If it fixes the fonts, then you can set it permanently by putting
that line in .kshrc.

--
Bryan