On 07/19/2017 07:07 AM, Predrag Punosevac wrote:
Hi Misc,

I got myself a new toy, Ubiquiti Networks - EdgeRouter Lite. I am a bit
confused about packages for Octeon. I don't see any neither for 6.1
release nor for 6.1 snapshots. Am I suppose to use only base system on
this anemic hardware? I typically add sshguard for example to built in
ssh brute force mechanism built in PF and I like to use ldapvi to edit
ldap data base. Has anybody tried building any port on this thing?

I haven't seen packages available for oceton before.

The oceton snapshots are made available at nearly the rate of one a day, so I'm very thankful for that:
https://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/octeon/

You can build certain applications on the ERL yourself. sshguard is pretty easy.

Best,
Predrag

P.S. I do see mips64 and mips64el packages but my assumption is that
mips64 are SGI packages while mips64el are loongson packages.