Out of curiosity, I just checked what all the fuss is about. It turns out that
someone reads mail with a non-RFC compliant client, and thus fails to read mime
parts. Screw it, update your client.
The other problem seemed to be with the list archive. It turns out that at
least one archive has no problem at all (*). If other archives have mime
problems, they can update themselves or just delete the mail.
http://openbsd-archive.7691.n7.nabble.com/OT-protonmail-mail-body-td322547.html
Sent from ProtonMail Mobile