Hello Misc,

I already used currently FreeBSD PF grammar on OpenBSD during years and
AFAIK and I remember this always worked ( On Magic Puffer Fish of course )

My case is simple:

FreeBSD RPI3/AMD64 ( That I tested ) - ( DNS REQUESTS TO LOCALHOST  port
1053 running TOR)

rdr pass on ue0 inet proto udp to port domain ->  127.0.0.1 port 1053

RPI3 just has ethernet and lo interface.

NOT WORK, I NEED explicitly set 127 to IP address of ue0 interface. and
then works ( tried set skip on lo and all magic route-to does ) NOT WORK (
ip forwarding enabled too )

AND then

On magic puffer fish as simple it its works ! not matter's if match or pass
rule/ divert-to or rdr-to

WORKS

JUST WORKS

Anyone, Please can tell me why it does not work on FreeBSD?

What kind of black magic is needed?

Thanks in advance,