On 07/27/2017 05:30 PM, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2017-07-26, Kaya Saman <kayasa...@gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
I'm finding that I don't really need much in the way of "downstream"
queueing though. It might be needed in special cases but using mikeb's
shiny new fq-codel code in -current, one single queue definition on the
upstream interface is keeping traffic flowing nicely.

queue hfsq-em1 on em1 flows 1024 bandwidth $BW_ZEN max $BW_ZEN quantum 400
qlimit 1000 default
Is fq_codel already implemented in -current yet?
Yes.

I just grabbed the latest snapshot but can't find the files in the
sys/net directory??

https://github.com/openbsd/src/tree/master/sys/net
https://github.com/openbsd/src/commits/master/sys/net/fq_codel.c
(and other files).

Sorry if I wasn't clear... I was trying to say that I don't have those files:

fq_codel.c
fq_codel.h

in my sys/net directory:

# ls |sort
CVS
bpf.c
bpf.h
bpf_filter.c
bpfdesc.h
bridgestp.c
bsd-comp.c
ethertypes.h
hfsc.c
hfsc.h
if.c
if.h
if_aoe.c
if_aoe.h
if_arp.h
if_bridge.c
if_bridge.h
if_dl.h
if_enc.c
if_enc.h
if_ethersubr.c
if_gif.c
if_gif.h
if_gre.c
if_gre.h
if_llc.h
if_loop.c
if_media.c
if_media.h
if_mpe.c
if_pflog.c
if_pflog.h
if_pflow.c
if_pflow.h
if_pfsync.c
if_pfsync.h
if_ppp.c
if_ppp.h
if_pppoe.c
if_pppoe.h
if_pppvar.h
if_pppx.c
if_sl.c
if_slvar.h
if_sppp.h
if_spppsubr.c
if_trunk.c
if_trunk.h
if_tun.c
if_tun.h
if_types.h
if_var.h
if_vether.c
if_vlan.c
if_vlan_var.h
if_vxlan.c
if_vxlan.h
netisr.c
netisr.h
pf.c
pf_if.c
pf_ioctl.c
pf_lb.c
pf_norm.c
pf_osfp.c
pf_ruleset.c
pf_table.c
pfkey.c
pfkeyv2.c
pfkeyv2.h
pfkeyv2_convert.c
pfkeyv2_parsemessage.c
pfvar.h
pipex.c
pipex.h
pipex_local.h
ppp-comp.h
ppp-deflate.c
ppp_defs.h
ppp_tty.c
radix.c
radix.h
radix_mpath.c
radix_mpath.h
raw_cb.c
raw_cb.h
raw_usrreq.c
route.c
route.h
rtsock.c
slcompress.c
slcompress.h
slip.h
trunklacp.c
trunklacp.h

which is odd - maybe I updated from a mirror which hadn't been sync'ed yet with the latest. Just checked the "snapshots" directory and looks like it got updated today so will try again now <fingers crossed> :-)

Thanks again Stuart for all your help!

Regards,

Kaya