>Try this strategy...

>Remove all but one video card.
>Get X working on that one card, using an xorg.conf file.
>Insert a second card, keep X working on the one card (this seems to be
>an important step...and not quite as trivial as it sounds).
>Get X working on the two cards.
>Insert third card, keep X working on the two previous cards.
>Get X working on third card.
>Let brain recover from the serious frying you just gave it.

Of course done that and as I previously mentioned it works perfectly with
one or two cards but not at all with 3. I have been running openbsd with 3
monitors since 3.6 and have not come across this problem up till now.
 I found a "workaround", I tried OpenBSD i386 3.9BETA instead of AMD64
3.8RELEASE/Current and it works with 3 video cards. This is a
workaround but
not a solution to the problem and most likely indicates that something is
wrong with OpenBSD or X in that area (Im sorry it is not in my experience to
be able to explain it, perhaps someone else can read the error log and
understand the problem). I will take the performance reduction from amd64 to
i386 for now to use my 3 monitors, but I hope someone more knowledgeable
could get around to fixing the issue.

Here are the stats if anyone would like to take a shot at it
dmesg: http://rjacobs.foxrex.net/mydmesg.txt
xorg.conf generated by X -configure: http://rjacobs.foxrex.net/myxorg.txt
error file generated by X -configure and startx:
http://rjacobs.foxrex.net/myxorglog.txt

Rob