On 2017/08/05 21:39, Paul B. Henson wrote:
> I took a look at the patch in head; you should assign the failure code to rc
> before calling Debug, as it refers to rc...

Thanks, fixed.

On 2017/08/05 21:40, Paul B. Henson wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 05, 2017 at 12:35:24AM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
>
> > The ports@ list is a better venue for ports-related queries,
> > please see this: https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=150157643516239&w=2
>
> Ah, ok, thanks for the pointer.
>
> > This is not preventing programs from running.
>
> Hmm, I could've sworn I got that message and then slapd failed to start.
> Dunno, maybe I got confused. Once I'm done working with openldap mdb I'll
> start over from scratch and try again and see what happens.
>
> Thanks for the info...

There have been other problems which occurred at the same time as
the icu warnings resumed (triggered by the switch to clang for base
and all but a very small number of ports) - if you run into it again,
if there's any debug information or backtrace available, that would
be interesting.